Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD6 and Pintech SE102 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD6 and Pintech SE102 problem

I have a V-Club set and just got a Pintech Studio Elite 102 dual zone pad for it. I got it so I can use the cross-stick snares that are available but I can't seem to find a pad type setting that will allow me to use the dual zones when I use it as a snare. I've tried setting it up as a PD-80R and a PD120, (as well as all of the other pad-type settings) and tried both with mono and stereo cords. I also tried adjusting all of the advanced settings (I have no problem with reading the manual). I'm thinking I just bought the wrong pad. Any ideas? Thanks!

------------------

Sounds like you have tried everything. Contact Pintech per the info below: http://pintechusa.com/New_Pintech_Si/contact.html
    They have always been extremely eager to help!!!
    I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Thanks! I'll give them a try.

------------------

Comment

The SE
        -102 is a membrane switch pad, choose eithe PD-9 or PD-7 in trigger type. Make sure you're using a stereo cord.

[This message has been edited by jrcel (edited May 19, 2002).]
        Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

How high did you set your rim-sensitivity?
          DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

Originally posted by jrcel:
            The SE
            -102 is a membrane switch pad, choose eithe PD-9 or PD-7 in trigger type. Make sure you're using a stereo cord.

[This message has been edited by jrcel (edited May 19, 2002).]
            The guy from Pintech (Tony) worked with me on it, and it turns out the problem was my own lack of experience with Edrums. It's working fine, now. Thanks to all of you guys for answering my post.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rythmstik (edited May 21, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
            X