Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-30kv Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-30kv Question

Hi Everyone, first post here. Thanks for having me. I recently bought the TD-30KV which is awesome. I am noticing that when I open and close my hi hat, I hear a slight ring in the crash cymbal on the left side. Any idea why this happens? How do I stop it? Anybody else having this issue? Any help is appreciated.
    -Chew Calvin :cool:

Roland TD-30KV, Custom Maple Ludwig, Gold Sparkle Goodness, Sabian Cymbals, Vic Firth, DW9000 Pedal, Pork Pie Throne

Sound like there is some crosstalk: the vibrations caused by the hihat trigger the cymbal. There is a description in the manual how to deal with this problem. I hope this helps you
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Equipment: Roland TD-30KV with Superior Drummer 2 (Avatar, Metal Foundry & Roots Bundle)

Comment

Thanks Don!
      -Chew Calvin :cool:

Roland TD-30KV, Custom Maple Ludwig, Gold Sparkle Goodness, Sabian Cymbals, Vic Firth, DW9000 Pedal, Pork Pie Throne

Comment

Working...
      X