Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cy-12r/c problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cy-12r/c problem

Hi, I have a td9 kit and have a problem with the cy-12r/c. It worked fine until recently when I transported it to a gig and it stopped working. I have plugged the leads into my cy-8. The ride sound triggers on the cy-8 using the rd lead but not the rdb lead. The crash lead for the cy-8 when connected to the cy-12r/c also plays a crash sound so it does not appear that the leads nor cymbal are broken. I reset the factory settings and I now get sounds on the bell but not on the bow. Strangely I can hear the ride sound when I play my kick drum. Can anyone help? Cheers

It could be your cable loom. If you had a different module, you could just swap cables, but it's a bit harder to check with the loom.
    . digitalDrummer
    Review index

Comment

Does anything happen if you flip the rd with the RDB cable on the cy12r/c?
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
      X