Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

missed hits with TD-8 and PD-80R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-Chuck
    replied
    funkyjojo, make sure your crosstalk setting for the snare trigger is set to 0. [SETUP]-->[F1 (TRIG)]-->[F2 (ADVNCD)].
    I was missing hits on the snare recently and found this tip via the almighty search engine. Hope it helps.

Leave a comment:

• rpg
    replied
    Hi,

Sometimes my snare misses (a little during a double stroke roll) if I touch my kit while it's still warming up. Try re-booting, avoid vibration to the rack (music included, like tell the bass player to stop playing for 10 seconds).

If that doesn't work, usually my snare needs retuning. Then, reboot again (like above).

Hope this helps,

Rick

Leave a comment:

• funkyjojo
    started a topic missed hits with TD-8 and PD-80R

missed hits with TD-8 and PD-80R

HI
    What I thought to be a bad energy on certain venues, seems to be a problem with my snare settings.
    Now What settings did you change from factory ones using this same gear???
    I know crosstalk is important in this matter, but whatelse???
    I need to know how to get there, not getting there out of the blue.I need some help with those settings.
    Some guys say lowering some settings will do, but the manual doesnīt say so.
    Please enlighten me.I use my Vīs all the time live and the snare wonīt sound sometimes.
    Thanks
    Jojo
Working...
X