Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

energy failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• energy failure

Hi
    I need to know if a Power conditioner will do the job.
    When Im playng in locals with bad energy some pads wont sound.I assume this happens when the energy is low there.How does a power conditioner work in these cases??
    I think they are suposed to work with high energy, not low.will it charge the energy if it goes low??
    Thanks
    Jojo

Originally posted by funkyjojo:
    Hi
    I need to know if a Power conditioner will do the job.
    When Im playng in locals with bad energy some pads wont sound.I assume this happens when the energy is low there.How does a power conditioner work in these cases??
    I think they are suposed to work with high energy, not low.will it charge the energy if it goes low??
    Thanks
    Jojo
    I doubt your problem is power. Look at trigger settings instead.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

what you described is impossible....if your drum brain is on the power threshold,then you'd see the power go on and out of stability........consider everything after your brain to be a parallel circuit.if the brain works(powerwise)then the drums will.cannot have one without the other.
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
      X