Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My quick recorded playthroughs are nowhere to be found (TD9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My quick recorded playthroughs are nowhere to be found (TD9)

Hi guys,

I was recording myself playing. After I was done I clicked the Quick Play and it played to me my last recorded play. I wanted to save this to the USB, stuck it in there, went into setup and save to USB but when i got to the part of choosing the recorded quickplay all the slots were empty. I checked the manual and it seems like I'm doing everything right.
    Anyone can shed some light on this?

Also, question... which format are the quick-recordings in?

Cheers,
    Z

The quick record is in its own proprietary format, which can only be read by the td9. Is the USB stick formatted correctly, and is it one of the sticks approved by Roland for use with the td9? http://www.roland.com/support/articl...-9K&id=1832618
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Originally posted by saku View Post
      The quick record is in its own proprietary format, which can only be read by the td9. Is the USB stick formatted correctly, and is it one of the sticks approved by Roland for use with the td9? http://www.roland.com/support/articl...-9K&id=1832618
      Yeah what he said
      TD-9 Module Gen 2; TMC-6 Slave Module; PD-105BK; PD-85BK x 3; CY-13R x 1; CY-12C x 3; Kit Toy China 15" x 1; Kit Toy Splash 10" x 2; KD-9; CY-5 x 2; FD-9-; Pintech Dinbat used as Cowbell; TDA-700 & Roland KCW-1 Sub Woofer; Pearl 902 Double Pedal; ROC-N-SOC V- Stool with Back Rest

Comment

Originally posted by Zreenco View Post
        I wanted to save this to the USB, stuck it in there, went into setup and save to USB but when i got to the part of choosing the recorded quickplay all the slots were empty.
        That's normal behavior, from what you've said. All slots should be empty before you've saved anything.

Bruce

Comment

hi guys. thanks for all the tips. but i feel like a dumbass. the empty slots were the actual empty slots on my USB, not the memory of the TD9 quickrecordings. Jeezus! ok.. in any case, it's all good now and it works of course...
          thank you!

z

Comment

Working...
          X