Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple users on same drum set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple users on same drum set

We have started using electronic drums at church. What I need to know: Is there a Roland module that allows for multiple users? Such things as sensitivity, threshold, attack, and other paramiters need to been set for different playing styles. Any help is appreciated.
    Custom V drum kit, Roland VS2480CD recorder, Fender Jazz Bass, Martin D28 Guitar, KRK8 monitors, JBL 4312 monitors, Mesa Boogie Bass Amp, Marshall Guitar Amp

I would assume that any module that lets you save your settings on a flash card (or flash drive) would work. When you start your session, restore your custom settings from the flash medium.

Comment

The TD-8, 10, 12, 20, 20X, 30 all have four Trigger Banks so that about 15 various trigger settings (including Sensitivity, Threshold, Velocity Curve etc.) can all be instantly switched as a single unit.

Bruce

Comment

On top of the trigger banks, you can do backups of all the settings to USB sticks and load/save them quite easily. Both the TD9 and TD30 can do this, I'm sure the other modules have the ability too

Roland TD-30KV, Pearl Demon Drive Double Pedal, Pearl H1000 hit hat stand, Shure SE530 IEMs, AKG K171 MKII Headphones, Mackie DLM PA, Yamaha MG102C mixer, Roland Studio Capture

Natal Walnut kit (US Fusion X), Bosphorus Antique 16" Crash & 22" Ride, Bosphorus Gold Series 14" hats.

Comment

Working...
        X