Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beatles "Come Together" Ringo's Drum Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macarina
    replied
    The Muffling worked well. It did have it's limits. I also tweaked the Tone Color to help even a little more.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• barryabko
    replied
    Hi Allan, yes I did get that but it seems to me that hearing most clearly the original would be beneficial when trying to recreate it.

Leave a comment:

• allanjohn
    replied
    I think the OP is asking about the parameters he needs to tweak. I'd suggest lots of muffling!

Leave a comment:

• barryabko
    replied
    You can do a search on YouTube and hear the original, isolated drum track. That will at least give you a good starting point. Use a good audio system for playback.

Leave a comment:

• Macarina
    started a topic Beatles "Come Together" Ringo's Drum Kit

Beatles "Come Together" Ringo's Drum Kit

My band is tackling the Beatles Come Together and we are trying to stay as close as possible to the original (vs. Aerosmith version). I'd like to adjust my kit as best I can to the muffled sound on the recording. I'm just not sure how.

I have the td-15K and currently I am using VST - Pearl Studio Kit. I would like to tweak this kit. How would I go about doing that?

(If I need to load another kit, I can do that as well)
Working...
X