Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flams on snare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flams on snare?

Using the DTxplorer module with mesh heads and triggers. I noticed I' not getting the ghost note of the flam. Is this usual for this type of setup or do I need to adjust a setting?
    Yamaha Absolute Birch;Yamaha Oak Custom
    Paiste Cymbals; Zildjian Hybrid Cymbals
    DIY vdrums

Have you tried dabbling with the DTXplorer's 'Gain'-, 'Minimum Velocity'-, and 'SelfRejTime'-parameters?

You can access them via the 'Trigger Setup Edit' menu by pushing the [Shift] and [Drum Kit/Trigger] buttons simultaniously.

Then, use the arrow keys [<] and [>] to select the different pages, and the scroll-wheel to change the parameter that's highlighted. (See the DTXplorer's manual, page 26, for further details.)

Once you're done, make sure you'll press [Save/Ent] to save your changes!

HTH

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

I was reading the manual about the selfRejTime before the post. it reads for double triggering, so wasn;t sure if that relates or not. Mainly because playing doubles seems to be very good.

I'll give that a try tonite. thankx hairmetal.
      Yamaha Absolute Birch;Yamaha Oak Custom
      Paiste Cymbals; Zildjian Hybrid Cymbals
      DIY vdrums

Comment

Working...
      X