Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does the old TD-4 Module work with the TD-4KP Pads ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hairmetal-81
    replied
    On the quick, I failed to see any 'firmware update' or so for the TD-4 module. In addition, on page 36 in the TD-4KP manual it says "The pad types KD (4KP) and PD (4KP) are designed to be used exclusively by the TD-4KP."

To the best of my knowledge, the various 'parts' of the TD-4KP kit are not available seperately, only in complete kit-form. So I don't see why you would want to 'update' your old TD-4 in the first place: Either you bought the whole kit with the module (no need to update then) or you've a similar set of rubber pads (KD-7 or 8, PD-6/7/8/9's), in which case the 'KD-8' and 'PD-8' pad-settings in the module will work fine.

A rubber pad is a rubber pad!

HTH

Leave a comment:

• does the old TD-4 Module work with the TD-4KP Pads ?

According to the TD-4KP Manual there are specific Padsettings for KD (4KP) and PD (4KP) on the new TD-4 Module.
    Does anyone know if the new Pads work flawlessly with the old Module's settings, or is it possible to update the old Module with these Settings ?
Working...
X