Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mis triggering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mis triggering

I have a td 20 my pd 125 I use for my snare and I am having problems with the rim shots triggering near the edges about half way from center of drum to edge. I tried backing off on the rim gain it does take some out but without doing that the drum mis triggers and so do others when I change drum kits...Could this be from the mesh head is there anyway it could be the head..Anyhelp you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    TD-20, TD-8, PD-105 X3, PD-125 X 1 , KD-125, MDS-20, CY-12 C/R, PD-6 X4, VH-12, PCY-135, PCY-155...AXIS BASS DRUM PEDAL...COBRA HH STAND...............Vex'd Out To The Max Drummers Dream

Originally posted by drum777 View Post
    I have a td 20 my pd 125 I use for my snare and I am having problems with the rim shots triggering near the edges about half way from center of drum to edge. I tried backing off on the rim gain it does take some out but without doing that the drum mis triggers and so do others when I change drum kits...Could this be from the mesh head is there anyway it could be the head..Anyhelp you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    You should look in the manual about the trigger parameter adjustments. Rimshot Gain adjusts the Velocity of the Rimshot ..... Rimshot Adjust is the setting to adjust if you are getting unwanted rimshots on the head. It might be a simple adjustment or it could be a hardware problem .... You should definitely take the mesh head off and examine your foam cone, it is possible that the cone is warn down and needs replacing or that the head piezo is damaged.
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

thanks appreciate the imput..still having the problem how about updating the td 20 the version I have is version 1.0
      TD-20, TD-8, PD-105 X3, PD-125 X 1 , KD-125, MDS-20, CY-12 C/R, PD-6 X4, VH-12, PCY-135, PCY-155...AXIS BASS DRUM PEDAL...COBRA HH STAND...............Vex'd Out To The Max Drummers Dream

Comment

Working...
      X