Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD30-like tap sequencing - PC solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD30-like tap sequencing - PC solution?

Hey guys,

Something I really want to know is if there is a way of being able to emulate the tap sequencing function from the TD30 (e.g. with the on-board Melodius kit) on a computer with a VST like Addictive Drums and a DAW such as Ableton Live. This is something I'd really love to be able to do, but I don't know of any applications/plugins that can do tap sequencing in a similar way, and I can't really justify spending hundreds of pounds on a new module just to be able to do this.

Basically, can someone suggest a MIDI plugin (or otherwise) taking a signal from an electronic drum, transferring it through to another plugin (such as a synth plugin) at the same time as with a drum plugin (e.g. Addictive Drums, Superior Drummer); but whilst the MIDI signal into the drum plugin is unchanged, the one going through to the synth plugin changes as part of a pre-defined sequence?
Working...
X