Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VH-11 & TD-9 DEFAULT SETTINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH-11 & TD-9 DEFAULT SETTINGS

Hi all. I'm new here and this is my first post. Great community here, I'm happy to be a part of it

My question is regarding my VH-11 hats. I purchased them 2nd-hand. I am finding the sensitivity has decreased on them and am hoping it's not the triggers breaking down on me. I messed with the settings a bit but would like to return to the original (default) settings but can't remember what they are. As well, if anyone has optimal (tweaked) settings for the hats with the TD-9 I would love to hear about it. I don't want to do a factory reset as I have put vexpressions on there and don't want to have to re-load them. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!!
    Last edited by Huxley; 11-05-13, 08:02 PM. Reason: I'm looking for help finding optimal settings, I should have stated that in the title

Changing the VH-11's trigger type to another instrument and back again will re-set the defaults to factory. No need to lose other settings.
    There's no 'optimal' settings, as it's user preference. A good place to start is turning the Threshold to 0 (if your playing environment allows it without false triggering) and then set the Sensitivity to the lowest number you can where only your hardest playing peaks the meter (127).
    The best thing you can do is to get the VH-11 setup properly according to Roland's instructions, as well. Gives you the best chance to get the thing performing as expected.

Comment

Working...
    X