Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More False Triggering problems... HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaay
    replied
    Success!!!

Chris, you are a life saver. After reading through the post you linked, I took the setting suggestions, applied them to my TMC-6, and lo-and-behold, no more false triggering! I can whack a rimshot to my heart's content, I can crash like armeggedon was upon us, and NOTHIN'! No cross-talk, no false, zip! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. You have no idea what a burden you have unloaded from my mind and my kit.

-Jaay

Leave a comment:

• Jaay
    started a topic More False Triggering problems... HELP!

More False Triggering problems... HELP!

Hello, all. I'm in a bind here. I posted a while back about how my acoustic drums are triggering my pads when I don't want them to. (See post "False Triggering From Acoustics" in the "Technical" board). Well, I took the two pads, put them on a seperate stand off of my drum rack, and reconnected everything. The crashes and such are fine, but now my snare drum is setting the things off randomly. Rimshots or just a good solid strike to the center of the head. I'm at the end of my figurative rope here, folks. What can I do about this? Please respond. Thanks in advance,

-Jaay
Working...
X