Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

More False Triggering problems... HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More False Triggering problems... HELP!

Hello, all. I'm in a bind here. I posted a while back about how my acoustic drums are triggering my pads when I don't want them to. (See post "False Triggering From Acoustics" in the "Technical" board). Well, I took the two pads, put them on a seperate stand off of my drum rack, and reconnected everything. The crashes and such are fine, but now my snare drum is setting the things off randomly. Rimshots or just a good solid strike to the center of the head. I'm at the end of my figurative rope here, folks. What can I do about this? Please respond. Thanks in advance,

-Jaay

Success!!!

Chris, you are a life saver. After reading through the post you linked, I took the setting suggestions, applied them to my TMC-6, and lo-and-behold, no more false triggering! I can whack a rimshot to my heart's content, I can crash like armeggedon was upon us, and NOTHIN'! No cross-talk, no false, zip! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. You have no idea what a burden you have unloaded from my mind and my kit.

-Jaay

Comment

Working...
    X