Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

My HH died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HH died

Hey guys. So i love my v-pro. i have the tdw-1 upgrade, and i love that. i also loved the newer and better dynamics of the HH.

thats when my pedal (roland fd-7) stopped working. i just push down on it and it gives off the (kick the HH pedal) sound, instead of just pressing it down and it gives off the closing sound. the sensor inside is definitly screwed up or something.

im thinking about taking the peadal apart and taking a look at it. what do you guys think i should do??
    The best damn kid in the record industry. Maybe.

Try playing with the Hi-Hat decay sound parameter, then if that doesn't work, try sensitivity and threshold.

After that, if all still seems bleak, you can take your pedal apart.

So: try drastic measures as a last resort only. Play with everything non-drastic (or not quite so drastic) before attempting the explicit fiddling.

Besides, that sort of tampering can land you with a permanently duff pedal, and thus you'll be hundreds of $$$/ short, as you then will have to buy a new pedal.
    "I do what I like, and I like what I do."

Comment

THanks. I talked to roland and they said the sensor inside was shot. i have to send it back to them.
      The best damn kid in the record industry. Maybe.

Comment

Algee, would you mind deleting the other thread you started about this? Sorry to hear about your hat.

Comment

Working...
        X