Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X Stick possible with td-6 and V-club??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clymore
    replied
    I just bought a TD-6 last week and it looks like it has all the preset kits my TD-8 has plus about 30 more.

I am using a Pintech AX14 snare and I am getting cross sticks. Most (if not all) of the preset kits have another snare sound assigned to the "rim" of the snare. Not sure what that is all about!!!

Leave a comment:

• captain54
    replied
    Ok, another dumb question...

are there kits (like the td-8 Pop Xstick or Jazz xstick) that already have preset crosstick settings? or do you have to program your own crosstick patch into the rig trigger??

I already have the td-8 and use it with a combo of hart dynamics and roland pads as a second kit, but with what I have invested in it, I could have bought TWO v-club kits!!

I played one at the local GCenter today and was very impressed..It seemed like it could everything I need it to do except for the crosstick...

only two main outs are kind of a pain but not that big of a deal...

Leave a comment:

• F.o/GraViTy
    replied
    Yes

PD-80r or PD-120, or DIY mesh w/rim

Makes a great second kit!
    G

Leave a comment:

• captain54
    started a topic X Stick possible with td-6 and V-club??

X Stick possible with td-6 and V-club??

I'm looking at the V-club as a second kit...

Is it possible to trigger a Cross stick like the td-8??

If so, what pad would give the best results??

thanks
Working...
X