Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

False Triggering form Acoustics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Triggering form Acoustics

Greetings all.

I have recently purchased a TMC-6 fro the purposes of triggering an external sampler. I have the TMC and the pads, and pretty much everything else on my kit(acoustic) mounted on a Gibraltar rack. Now the problem. My acoustics are setting off my electronics! I go to crash a cymbal, a pad goes off. I trigger a pad, it gets turned off by a rimshot. I've tried maxing out the x-talk parameters, I've flatlined the sensitivity parameters, and still it happens! Is there any way I can get this problem resolved without having to move the pads to a separate stand? I really don't want to have to put a lot of excess gear next to the rack(sort of defeats the purpose of the rack if you ask me, but that's a subject for another time), but I'm not sure what else I could do. Any help you could offer would be infinitely appreciated. My thanks in advance.

Well if you put the Crosstalk settings to the maximum value, the TMC will mute more hits which are caused by acoustic drums.
    See what happens when you set the crosstalk settings very low.

------------------
    My Personal homepage - MPCman's E-drum Picsite! currently with 13 profiles
    Music was my first love...

Comment

Working...
    X