Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Bass Drum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Bass Drum

I know that you can use a double pedal on the KD 120. But what I want to know is, can two KD 120's be used on a single input to the TD10 module. Can it be split some how?

Originally posted by ee5:
    I know that you can use a double pedal on the KD 120. But what I want to know is, can two KD 120's be used on a single input to the TD10 module. Can it be split some how?

There should be a mix in input so you can chain one kick to another. You don't need to connect to the TD-10 to get them both to trigger. You are stuck with using the same sound for both unless you get exotic. You are a long way from even thinking about that.

I know you feel like a kid on Christmas with a new toy, but you really would do well to reserve a couple hrs a day and take things in a logical order using the manual.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo:
      There should be a mix in input so you can chain one kick to another
      Hi Boingo,

I chained a KD-7 with a KD-120 via the mix in from the KD-7. I'm on my work now so I cannot look, but I never noticed a mix-in on my KD-120. If there is, i'm very happy!

Groeten, Peter

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

I don't own one so I don't know for sure and the Roland site doesn't mention it. I would assume you could be creative and use something like a y connector/cable or maybe a send/return cable to make it happen. I'm positive others have this set up and are successful in chaining two together.
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I have two KD-80's on one input on my TD8 using a y cable. Works perfect and you can assign two individual sounds.

Comment

There is no mix in jack on the KD 120.

Comment

Working...
            X