Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems TD10 with ddrum trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems TD10 with ddrum trigger

I'm using Roland TD10 with DDRUM trigger on a natural set with trigger heads. I spent a lot of time playing around the different parameter settings to get the best results. My problem is following: In general everything works fine, each trigger is working, but when I play the whole set (HH (pad), kick (ddrum trigger), snare (V-Drum) and 4 Tom Toms (ddrum trigger) it often happens that even single strokes don't produce any sound. Doing the same thing again, two seconds later it works! Interesting is that for 90% only Toms are failing, never snare or kick! This is absolutely frustrating and not acceptable for any gig of course.

Any ideas or hints what I can do to get it working?? Change parameter settings??

I think it's the crosstalk settings.

------------------
    My Personal homepage - MPCman's E-drum Picsite! currently with 13 profiles
    Music was my first love...

Comment

Originally posted by MPCman:
      I think it's the crosstalk settings.

Yep, check it out.

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Working...
      X