Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Problems TD10 with ddrum trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems TD10 with ddrum trigger

I'm using Roland TD10 with DDRUM trigger on a natural set with trigger heads. I spent a lot of time playing around the different parameter settings to get the best results. My problem is following: In general everything works fine, each trigger is working, but when I play the whole set (HH (pad), kick (ddrum trigger), snare (V-Drum) and 4 Tom Toms (ddrum trigger) it often happens that even single strokes don't produce any sound. Doing the same thing again, two seconds later it works! Interesting is that for 90% only Toms are failing, never snare or kick! This is absolutely frustrating and not acceptable for any gig of course.

Any ideas or hints what I can do to get it working?? Change parameter settings??

I think it's the crosstalk settings.

------------------
    My Personal homepage - MPCman's E-drum Picsite! currently with 13 profiles
    Music was my first love...

Comment

Originally posted by MPCman:
      I think it's the crosstalk settings.

Yep, check it out.

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Working...
      X