Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Creating new Drum Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating new Drum Set

How do you create and stroe new drum sets beyond the 50 you are given with the V session drum set?

Originally posted by ee5:
    How do you create and stroe new drum sets beyond the 50 you are given with the V session drum set?
    Here's a few: save what you have to a memory card, sequencer or software for PC. Then you overwrite one of your kits. If you use the M512E memory card, you can switch back and forth from the card to the TD-10 by using the copy/exchange feature. I do that when I use a different set. It's probably the most convenient way to go about it.

(God, please don't let EE5 tell me how that stinks and that he needs more than 50 kits at his disposal at any one time.)

Oh, my apologies to the group. I hope I didn't upset anyone by praying on the forum.

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

you'll need some electronic sticks too.
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
      X