Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory

Newbie here. I have a V-Session and want to free up space for sequencing. Can I move factory drumsets to a memory card, and therefore free up memory space for sequencing? Or are memory cards primarily for backing up custom kits? I do plan on purchasing external recording/MIDI devices in the future, but for the short-term would like to get more out of the TD-10 sequencer. Simply put, I'd like a way to record those "sweet" late night ideas. Great site - thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Roman:
    [b]and want to free up space for sequencing. Can I move factory drumsets to a memory card, and therefore free up memory space for sequencing? B]
    In short No... what you see is what you get with the sequencer. You'll have to buy a real sequencer to do anything large and worth while as far as I can see.
    Oh ya the memory cards are for saving parameters of tweeked kits you don't want to delete by reinitializing or (installing TDW's).
    Hope this helps ya out...
    ------------------
    ~REDMAN~

[This message has been edited by redman (edited March 23, 2002).]
    ~REDMAN~

Comment

Get something like a Yamaha MDF3 to off load sequences to make room for more, then just mix and match by placing sequences back on the TD10 as you like.
      Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Working...
      X