Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Club

HELLO!!!!!!
    Can any one tell me are the club v drums any good ive seen a set on the net and they look cool.

They are very cool. Buy them now!!

Comment

Yes the Vs are excelllent...as an acoustic drummer of 20 years and a fairly large MIDI studio owner for about seven years I can honestly say that the Vs are the missing link I have been searching for: great for practicing, great for sounds, great for integrating with my MIDI set-up and adding extra colour to my acoustics.

Go get them!

Jah Warriors!

Comment

I really want them only one problem how do i get them back to the uk, have you seen the shipping costs on the store section they dont even mention the british S&H costs!!!! AHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by 5amuk:
          I really want them only one problem how do i get them back to the uk, have you seen the shipping costs on the store section they dont even mention the british S&H costs!!!! AHHHHHHH
          Buy them from a UK store..? Perhaps..?

Schmunk
          TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

5amuk,

Check out this web site
            http://www.musicians-gear.com/

They are based in Germany & if you buy off them you pay German VAT & as we are all one happy family in Europe (Yeah right)there shouldnt be any excise to pay (check first but I think that is right)as you have already paid VAT in another european country. You may have to pay a customs levy (again check) but this is peanuts!

They are currently advertising the Roland Club kit for 1085 euro (about 660)plus delivery. I dont know if this includes the rack as I think the rack is an option in the UK. They dont mention it with or without so again ask!!

Dont forget if you purchase anything from the States (where everything is better value....lucky b#ggers)you will have to pay a customs levy of approximately 10-12% + UK VAT at 17.5% on everything including shipping costs so this can make a big difference.

Some of the guys from the States have actually ordered from this mob in Belgium
            http://www.drummusic.com/

They advertise the Club kit for
            1327.47 EURO...big difference.

This is not an ad for any of these merchants but the cheapest I have found the Club kit for in the UK is about 950 (1550 euro)!! Welcome to rip off Britain.

I have recently started playing drums after having a go on a Club kit at the Pop Factory in Wales & loving it & I now have a TD6 module & Yamaha TP80/s pads & a couple of DDrum Tubes for HH & Ride.

Hope this is some help.

Lammo

Comment

I can't say much beyond the fact that the V-Club is probably the best (and coolest) music purchase I've ever made.

....and I'm a guitarist!

Dave

Comment

www.synthplanet.com
                I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

question: can you edit kits on the TD-6, for example take a sound from one kit and change it with a sound from another kit, can you save changes?

Comment

Yep, and you can reset just that kit if you want to go back to the factory setting.
                    -Pete

Comment

Working...
                    X