Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Club

HELLO!!!!!!
    Can any one tell me are the club v drums any good ive seen a set on the net and they look cool.

They are very cool. Buy them now!!

Comment

Yes the Vs are excelllent...as an acoustic drummer of 20 years and a fairly large MIDI studio owner for about seven years I can honestly say that the Vs are the missing link I have been searching for: great for practicing, great for sounds, great for integrating with my MIDI set-up and adding extra colour to my acoustics.

Go get them!

Jah Warriors!

Comment

I really want them only one problem how do i get them back to the uk, have you seen the shipping costs on the store section they dont even mention the british S&H costs!!!! AHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by 5amuk:
          I really want them only one problem how do i get them back to the uk, have you seen the shipping costs on the store section they dont even mention the british S&H costs!!!! AHHHHHHH
          Buy them from a UK store..? Perhaps..?

Schmunk
          TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

5amuk,

Check out this web site
            http://www.musicians-gear.com/http://www.drummusic.com/

Comment

I can't say much beyond the fact that the V-Club is probably the best (and coolest) music purchase I've ever made.

....and I'm a guitarist!

Dave

Comment

www.synthplanet.com
                I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

question: can you edit kits on the TD-6, for example take a sound from one kit and change it with a sound from another kit, can you save changes?

Comment

Yep, and you can reset just that kit if you want to go back to the factory setting.
                    -Pete

Comment

Working...
                    X