Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The volume cymbals are too low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The volume cymbals are too low

I have a problem with my td-8, when i listen the set with the headphones it's ok, but when i try to listen with an amplifier i lost my cymbals (i've two Pintech) the volume is too low, i tried to put the volume to the max for the cymbals, and put down the volume for the rest of the set, but it's the same. another question: anyone of you know the way to reduce the noise of the pintech cymbals? Thank you
    Andrea ITALY

Try changing the sensitivity setting to increase the signal, just check to see if you are clipping. I have used a thick mouse pad to quiet my visu-lite china and it is as quiet as my Roland cymbals. I can not roll on it but it is quiet. Besides it is a china so I hit it very hard anyway.

------------------
    Ted H.
    www.tocsinrocks.com
    Ted H.

Comment

Are you using the "direct" or "master"
      I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Hey aircele, are those pintech cymbals the old ones without the rubber padding? I have a few of those on my kit and notice that sometimes, I guess they werent well made, thats my only thing about them i can think of that would casue this.

Comment

Working...
        X