Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pd-100/120 shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pd-100/120 shells

A few months ago I bought a vsession kit with red shells. Now they started making them in blue and white. I really like the white and want to change the plastic shell's to the white ones. Does anyone know if they are glued to the drum or can I easily change them by disassembling the drum. I contacted roland and they said they cant sell me just the plastic shells so I am not sure how I am going to get some white ones, any ideas? Or better yet, Are there any v pro/vconcert players out there who wanna swap their white shells for red ones? This wouldnt mean the entire pad, just the plastic wrap.

[This message has been edited by drumlogic (edited February 06, 2002).]
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Buy some white contact paper and warp the drums yourself~~~~
    there is a lot of selection of colour~
    I warped my V with some silver sparkles contact paper~~

Originally posted by drumlogic:
    A few months ago I bought a vsession kit with red shells. Now they started making them in blue and white. I really like the white and want to change the plastic shell's to the white ones. Does anyone know if they are glued to the drum or can I easily change them by disassembling the drum. I contacted roland and they said they cant sell me just the plastic shells so I am not sure how I am going to get some white ones, any ideas? Or better yet, Are there any v pro/vconcert players out there who wanna swap their white shells for red ones? This wouldnt mean the entire pad, just the plastic wrap.

[This message has been edited by drumlogic (edited February 06, 2002).]

Comment

Hi,
      Rewrapping is a pain you may not want to deal with.I suggest you sell the reds and buy the whites. BTW, I agree, I like the white pads better.
      Cliff

Comment

www.drumwrap.com

------------------
        http://mpcman.flappie.nl
        Music was my first love...

Comment

You may find someone here that has white that wants red and could trade.

------------------
          Ted H.
          www.tocsinrocks.com
          Ted H.

Comment

Working...
          X