Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

pd-100/120 shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pd-100/120 shells

A few months ago I bought a vsession kit with red shells. Now they started making them in blue and white. I really like the white and want to change the plastic shell's to the white ones. Does anyone know if they are glued to the drum or can I easily change them by disassembling the drum. I contacted roland and they said they cant sell me just the plastic shells so I am not sure how I am going to get some white ones, any ideas? Or better yet, Are there any v pro/vconcert players out there who wanna swap their white shells for red ones? This wouldnt mean the entire pad, just the plastic wrap.

[This message has been edited by drumlogic (edited February 06, 2002).]
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Buy some white contact paper and warp the drums yourself~~~~
    there is a lot of selection of colour~
    I warped my V with some silver sparkles contact paper~~

Originally posted by drumlogic:
    A few months ago I bought a vsession kit with red shells. Now they started making them in blue and white. I really like the white and want to change the plastic shell's to the white ones. Does anyone know if they are glued to the drum or can I easily change them by disassembling the drum. I contacted roland and they said they cant sell me just the plastic shells so I am not sure how I am going to get some white ones, any ideas? Or better yet, Are there any v pro/vconcert players out there who wanna swap their white shells for red ones? This wouldnt mean the entire pad, just the plastic wrap.

[This message has been edited by drumlogic (edited February 06, 2002).]

Comment

Hi,
      Rewrapping is a pain you may not want to deal with.I suggest you sell the reds and buy the whites. BTW, I agree, I like the white pads better.
      Cliff

Comment

www.drumwrap.com

------------------
        http://mpcman.flappie.nl
        Music was my first love...

Comment

You may find someone here that has white that wants red and could trade.

------------------
          Ted H.
          www.tocsinrocks.com
          Ted H.

Comment

Working...
          X