Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Upload new samples in SPD-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload new samples in SPD-11

Hi there,
    I am looking for a PC or Mac software that can upload new samples/sounds into an SPD-11 using midi communication.
    Any ideas?

I have Cakewalk installed in my PC, perfect in/out communication between SPD-11 and PC. I can do batch dump of SPD-11 samples into Cakewalk but then I cannot really process those samples in Cakewalk or upload from Cakewalk to SPD-11.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

Dennis

You can not put other Samples into the SPD-11. All you can do with an SPD-11 is use the samples which are inside and adjust settings like pitch, effect, volume etc.

------------------
    http://mpcman.flappie.nl
    Music was my first love...

Comment

Yah, I am confused. I used an SPD-11 for years and I never knew anything about 'uploading' new samples. If you can do it I will be impressed!!!
      Nice to see another aussie - welcome aboard.
      Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
      X