Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cy-6 volume problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cy-6 volume problem...

I recently got one of these and was wondering about the volume adjustment on these. It seems when I hit the rubber side it is not as loud as if I hit the plastic side(even though the platic side is not made to be used that way), I have not begun to fine tune it yet, I just plugged in and played it. If it is acting this way is that normal and I need to adjust it? I have a dm-pro which I assume has more then enough options to fix it. Any suggestions and comments are more then welcomed. Thanks! Ed

Hi c.jude, I know that its not made to be used on the plastic side, im just sayin its louder if you hit that side then the rubber, what gives?!?!

Comment

increase your sensitivity and play on the rubber side not the plastic side.
      -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

Errr, drumlogic, I believe you misspelled "sensibility"! $^)

Comment

hehe

------------------
          -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer, spd-20
          -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

Yeah I turn the volume of the over all pad and it seemed fine. I'm slowly starting to understand the dmpro and its many features. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X