Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC to V-drum Midi File Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC to V-drum Midi File Transfer

Our drummer has a V-drum. I have a PC with Cubase VST. I want to export Midi files from the PC to the V-drum module and store them there. Is this possible to do? Does the V-drum module need a memory card to store the file?

I have not been able to work with the drummers module yet to find out if this can be done (I keep asking him to bring it here to find out). I am sure we can do this, just not sure of the details (no PDF user manual available on the web).

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Bill

Hi there,

Can you please be more specific about what kind of midifiles you want to store in the TD 10, and why?

Thanks John

------------------

Comment

I want to write a drum part, say four bars, with kick, snare, hh, not too complicated. I want to export this track as a midi file to the V-drum and play it there, probably as a loop the drummer can trigger. It would be used on gigs, the band would play along with the loop.

Thanks again.
      Bill

Comment

I forgot, the drummer has a TD-8 module.
        Thanks
        Bill

Comment

Working...
        X