Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DTX2U and FD-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTX2U and FD-7

any method to make FD-7 work on yamaha modules??
    (I remember I seen a post saying that using shack attack and have success....But I cant find this post again.....)

I had that exact combo for a while and had absolutely no luck getting the FD-7 to work. I think you're stuck going with the Yamaha HH80A pedal. It's actually a nice controller, but they're tough to find used.

Good Luck!
    Mike
    ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Another alternative is a Drumtech Hat Pedal, they make a box that will make it interface with a DTX V2.0. I think it's $10 for the box, come to think of it maybe it'll work with an FD-7 as well.
      Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

jrcel,
        Wish I would have known that, I may have never sold my DTX2!(a very under-rated module IMHO).
        ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Originally posted by drummercat:
          I remember I seen a post saying that using shack attack and have success....But I cant find this post again
          I think that might have been my post that you referred to: http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/001054.html
          However it is the opposite of what you think. The Shack adaptor will make a Yamaha pedal work with a Roland Module, not the other way around.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
          Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Good news, Drumtech still makes it, it's called the Y-Hat, I just ordered one. Drum Tech (888) 378-6832
            Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Working...
            X