Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

DTX2U and FD-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTX2U and FD-7

any method to make FD-7 work on yamaha modules??
    (I remember I seen a post saying that using shack attack and have success....But I cant find this post again.....)

I had that exact combo for a while and had absolutely no luck getting the FD-7 to work. I think you're stuck going with the Yamaha HH80A pedal. It's actually a nice controller, but they're tough to find used.

Good Luck!
    Mike
    ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Another alternative is a Drumtech Hat Pedal, they make a box that will make it interface with a DTX V2.0. I think it's $10 for the box, come to think of it maybe it'll work with an FD-7 as well.
      Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

jrcel,
        Wish I would have known that, I may have never sold my DTX2!(a very under-rated module IMHO).
        ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Originally posted by drummercat:
          I remember I seen a post saying that using shack attack and have success....But I cant find this post again
          I think that might have been my post that you referred to: http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/001054.html
          However it is the opposite of what you think. The Shack adaptor will make a Yamaha pedal work with a Roland Module, not the other way around.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
          Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Good news, Drumtech still makes it, it's called the Y-Hat, I just ordered one. Drum Tech (888) 378-6832
            Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Working...
            X