Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Axis pedals ekit...anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis pedals ekit...anyone??

Do any of you have this on your axis pedals? It seems like a more inexpensive way to convert your pedal into an electric trigger without a pad. If anyone has one tell me if you like it or not, Im going to get axis pedals in the future and wanted some suggestions. Thanks Ed

Ed,
    I purchased an Axis "A" that had been converted with the "Ekit". It works quite well, although the trigger on mine is rather beat up. I ended up using it as a regular pedal with a Pintech CK-V. The beauty of it, though, is that you get a GREAT pedal, with the option of using it either way. The Axis has a fast, floating feel to it that makes chain drive pedals feel .. chained! That's just my opinion of course, others may not care for that style of pedal. Considering the high price of the Axis pedals, the $50 or so to add a trigger is a good buy. Build quality is remarkable.

Mike
    ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Hi Molson, so all and all it worked good as a trigger unit? Yeah I have heard of the reputation of these pedals is amazing yet pricey, thats why I would rather try to get the trigger kit rather then trying to spend more on a good kick pad. Of course I will be buying the double bass unit, do you know if it will work with it? Thanks again Ed

Comment

I'm not sure if you can convert a double pedal, you may need 2 individual pedals. I would try calling or e-mailing Axis - I have in the past and they're pretty quick to answer.

Mike
        ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Working...
        X