Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

mackie power consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackie power consumption

I know there are alot of you here who use mackie srm-450's and srs 1500 subs. Im curious as to how much current a srm450 draws from a wall outlet(115V). Really what I need to know is, can I put (2) srm-450's and (1) srs 1500 on one (115v)outlet and not worry about tripping a circuit breaker. Really I woluld like to know the individual current draw of each component from the wall. Thanx.
    -drumlogic
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

I understand that the srs 1500 sub draws up to 8 amps, any idea on the srm-450's??
    -drumlogic
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

The last band I was in used 2x450 and 1x 1500. We ran the whole band (2 keyboards, guitar, bass (with amp), electronic drums and 4 mics) down into one plug and plugged into a 20 amp circuit with no problem. In fact, I own the Mackies and have never had a circuit breaker problem no matter where or how I've used them.

Hope this helps.

P.S. The Mackie manuals give no answers on amps drawn.

Jay
      jg52

Comment

You should never blow a fuse using all of the equipment on one plug. It should be able to handle all that with ease.

Comment

thanx for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X