Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

cy-6 weird triggering problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander
    replied
    Sounds like the pad has no Decay. Check that parameter in your TD6. Just my educated (5 yrs. TD7, 1 yr. TD8 owner) guess. Move another pad to that input & see if you get the same result.

If that fails, Do a Re-Initialize All, on your TD6.

Leave a comment:

• ComA
    replied
    i have the same problem , but i just switched it to my ride, and hit a little sharper.... :-/ i might send it back to roland to get fixed though.....

Leave a comment:

• Jackie_O
    replied
    so no one else has had this problem and found a solution that worked??? i have to send it back to [email protected]? **** other cy-6/td6 owners??? please??? this really sucks and i just can't find a setting to adjust to get it back to normal... please help me peeeple!

Leave a comment:

• Demo 0
    replied
    Same here, mine started acting like that after about a month`s use. Changed it to another position, same thing. Knocked it around a bit , tighten screws,put it back and it worked...for a week. Now it`s working off and on. I think it`s time to take it back to the shop and get it fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Norm
    replied
    Do you have that problem with the factory settings ?

Do you have that problem with a ride assigned to one of your other pads ?

If it's yes to Q1 and no to Q2 and you've tried another cable and cleaned your CY-6 contacts, then you probably have a sick CY-6.

Leave a comment:

• Jackie_O
    started a topic cy-6 weird triggering problem

cy-6 weird triggering problem

i'm having horrible difficulty with one of my cy-6, ride specificly. when hit it sounds, but only for millisecond, then cuts out. so the sound it produces is sloppy, cutoff, cut-up. i've toodled around on the td-6 trigger settings for that pad, but nothing seems to be working! what should or could i do? help me please!
Working...
X