Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i use different Wireless USB Adapter insted of WNA1100-RL in td30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i use different Wireless USB Adapter insted of WNA1100-RL in td30

If i have different Wireless USB Adapter (samsung ) N 150M can i t work on td30 with Roland connect ?

( insted of buying the WNA1100-RL )
    TD-25 and many more :- )

Originally posted by tass11 View Post
    If i have different Wireless USB Adapter (samsung ) N 150M can i t work on td30 with Roland connect ?

( insted of buying the WNA1100-RL )
    Yes, as long as its the WNA1100 (Netgear's branded one, which is way cheaper).
    Otherwise, no - this is the only model (with Roland's variation) that the software works with.
    Same applies to TD-11 & 15.

iPhone Tapatalk 2 Post

Comment

Originally posted by Tazed View Post
      Yes, as long as its the WNA1100 (Netgear's branded one, which is way cheaper).
      Otherwise, no - this is the only model (with Roland's variation) that the software works with.
      Same applies to TD-11 & 15.

iPhone Tapatalk 2 Post
      I concur with Tazed. I have the Netgear and it works perfectly. Picked it up on eBay for $11.
      ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, eDRUMin 10, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Originally posted by jpsquared482 View Post
        I concur with Tazed. I have the Netgear and it works perfectly. Picked it up on eBay for $11.
        Just did a search on eBay and there are dozens of them in the $10 price range shipping included.
        ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, eDRUMin 10, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Thank's guys i order it now !!!

Originally posted by jpsquared482 View Post
          Just did a search on eBay and there are dozens of them in the $10 price range shipping included.
          hope to use it well
          TD-25 and many more :- )

Comment

thanks for the answers.... amazon here i come.. what great bunch of people here
            TD-30, many triggers, HPD-15, SPD-20, KC-500, 2-TDA-700, PM-3, V-Cymbals, simmons da200s

Comment

Working...
            X