Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

need to update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to update...

Hi guy's! I really feel sort of stupid asking this question, but I haven't needed to know this info until now. I've owned my V-Drums for about 2 years and they are beginning to show signs of fatigue. I think they have really stood up well and am very impressed with the durability of this set. I really didn't think they would hold up so well. Anyway, I need to replace all the cones and find out about the rims. I have rotated my 3 12" toms around a good bit to keep them evenly worn but the rim trigger isn't working to well now. It works about 95% of the time, which really sucks when playing live! I just need to find a place who sells these and other related items at a reasonable price. Thanks for the advice1

Rip

Originally posted by rippinit:
    Hi guy's! I really feel sort of stupid asking this question, but I haven't needed to know this info until now. I've owned my V-Drums for about 2 years and they are beginning to show signs of fatigue. I think they have really stood up well and am very impressed with the durability of this set. I really didn't think they would hold up so well. Anyway, I need to replace all the cones and find out about the rims. I have rotated my 3 12" toms around a good bit to keep them evenly worn but the rim trigger isn't working to well now. It works about 95% of the time, which really sucks when playing live! I just need to find a place who sells these and other related items at a reasonable price. Thanks for the advice1

Rip

Rip,

You can call Roland Customer Service and order the parts you need directly. Another route is to simply trade them in for refurbished ones. We could work a deal with you as we'll be happy to refurbish yours and then turn them around again. Obviously, their value is discounted accordingly, but it is a convenience to not have to hassle with them!

Good luck!

Ed
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Drumbalaya! Specializing in electronic drum equipment.
    Ed Morin [ mailto:[email protected] ]
    Phone: 866-881-9313 / 425-881-9313 FAX: 425-881-6000 http://www.drumbalaya.com

Comment

Working...
    X