Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battery Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Life

Anyone have a clue on what the battery life is on the TD10? Also, I am assuming (but hope I am wrong) that if the battery dies and/or when I change it out, all my customized kit settings are lost. Correct???

Thanks

Originally posted by ronm:
    Anyone have a clue on what the battery life is on the TD10? Also, I am assuming (but hope I am wrong) that if the battery dies and/or when I change it out, all my customized kit settings are lost. Correct???

Thanks
    The purpose of the battery is to maintain user settings. You assume correctly. Choices: 1) get a memory card and back up often. 2) use software and back up to PC. 3) do both 1 and 2. 4) be prepared to lose your settings and blame yourself.
    --------
    As far as battery life, 4-5 yrs is typical. I don't ever recall seeing a post on anyone actually having a dead battery. I searched and found: http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For.../000004-2.html The 1/14 post claimed he took it out for 2.5 min and didn't lose custom settings. This is the only post I could find relative to your question. My guess is a few early owners might be experiencing this in the next yr or so.

[This message has been edited by Boingo (edited October 18, 2001).]
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X