Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screwed myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed myself...

Hi all,

I just bought a V-Session Kit yesterday and it came with a TDW-1 Expansion board.

After reading the docs, my impression was
    that since I had not saved any special configurations, its new, that I didn't not
    need to backup any saved data, that plus the fact the system didn't come with a Memory Card anyway. Surely it wouldn't be needed if they didn't include it right?

Wrong, I installed the TDW-1 to later learn
    its not an expansion board its a "REPLACEMENT" board. All the kits I had are wiped out. I really liked some of them too.

My question is what do I have to do to get the original TD-10 sounds/drum kits back?? Can I download them from somewhere and send them into the TD-10 via the MIDI connection?

The mars music store I bought it from has a V-Session on display, maybe I can get a copy on to a memory card and bring it home and
    load into my system?

Any help would be appreciated, I am just trying to learn how to use this thing.

Thanks,

Mike

i would use the search tool and query "RTFM."

then learn how to use the copy tool in the td-10.

Comment

Dude,
      You didn't loose anything. Read the TDW1 supplement. You can only access 50 kits at a time. The others are in there. You just have to substitute the old kits for the new ones. One by one.

Good luck,
      Tom

Comment

Thanks for the help, Tom. I think its somewhat confusing in the manual, maybe I just a bit retarded..

Thakns,

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mdw9604:
          Hi all,

I just bought a V-Session Kit yesterday and it came with a TDW-1 Expansion board.

Wrong, I installed the TDW-1 to later learn
          its not an expansion board its a "REPLACEMENT" board. All the kits I had are wiped out. I really liked some of them too.
          There's the answer, just a few posts down!
          http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/001233.html

- Hans
          - Hans

Comment

Working...
          X