Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Screwed myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed myself...

Hi all,

I just bought a V-Session Kit yesterday and it came with a TDW-1 Expansion board.

After reading the docs, my impression was
    that since I had not saved any special configurations, its new, that I didn't not
    need to backup any saved data, that plus the fact the system didn't come with a Memory Card anyway. Surely it wouldn't be needed if they didn't include it right?

Wrong, I installed the TDW-1 to later learn
    its not an expansion board its a "REPLACEMENT" board. All the kits I had are wiped out. I really liked some of them too.

My question is what do I have to do to get the original TD-10 sounds/drum kits back?? Can I download them from somewhere and send them into the TD-10 via the MIDI connection?

The mars music store I bought it from has a V-Session on display, maybe I can get a copy on to a memory card and bring it home and
    load into my system?

Any help would be appreciated, I am just trying to learn how to use this thing.

Thanks,

Mike

i would use the search tool and query "RTFM."

then learn how to use the copy tool in the td-10.

Comment

Dude,
      You didn't loose anything. Read the TDW1 supplement. You can only access 50 kits at a time. The others are in there. You just have to substitute the old kits for the new ones. One by one.

Good luck,
      Tom

Comment

Thanks for the help, Tom. I think its somewhat confusing in the manual, maybe I just a bit retarded..

Thakns,

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mdw9604:
          Hi all,

I just bought a V-Session Kit yesterday and it came with a TDW-1 Expansion board.

Wrong, I installed the TDW-1 to later learn
          its not an expansion board its a "REPLACEMENT" board. All the kits I had are wiped out. I really liked some of them too.
          There's the answer, just a few posts down!
          http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/001233.html

- Hans
          - Hans

Comment

Working...
          X