Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to handle mix of V-Cymbal and PD-9s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle mix of V-Cymbal and PD-9s

I'm planning to buy the V-Cymbal ride and to keep the PD-9s for hi-hat and crashes. What's the best thing to do for the trigger bank setting. Just choose trigger bank 2 and leave it for what it is, or choose bank 2 and change some settings for the hi-hat and the crashes? For, as I understood, trigger bank 2 is for the V-Cymbals and bank 1 for the PD-9s.

Ronald

Trigger bank 2 is only for the V-cymbals for an updated TD-10 with the new V-Cymbal control TDW-1. If you have just a standard TD-10 or the older TDW-1 card you will just have to change the ride to the settings in the cymbal manual. If you do have an updated TDW-1 trigger bank 2 will have to be adjusted for the PD-9 pads for crashes and Hihat, since the default is CY-14 and CY-12H. I hope this helps.

------------------
    Ted H.
    www.tocsinrocks.com
    Ted H.

Comment

Clear answer. If I don't manage to adjust the hi-hat and cymbal settings, I'll be right back.

thanks,
      Ronald

Comment

Working...
      X