Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

strange.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange.....

I found my TD-10 ex have missing hits problem....
    when I hit the Crash1 , it sounds.
    when I hit the tom3 or 4 , they sound.
    when I hit CRASH1 and tom3/4 softly at the same time , both sound,
    when I hit both hard (tom3/4 reach peak level), the CRASH1 will not sound.......

Can anyone tell me what can I do??

I am using TD-10 ex with PD-120 for toms, and Harts Ecymbal II for CRASH

[This message has been edited by drummercat (edited September 21, 2001).]

What are your settings for crosstalk, retrig, mask, threshold, etc, for the pads in question?
    Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Originally posted by ufotofu:
      What are your settings for crosstalk, retrig, mask, threshold, etc, for the pads in question?
      ufotofu:

yeah! I got it!!
      thanks for your tips~~~~
      I set both mask time and retrig-cancel too high......
      now I set it down and it works ~~~
      thanks again!!

Comment

Messing with trigger settings, I think in general it's a good idea to start with all the settings zeroed out. (The factory defaults are not exactly zeroed out.) Then, if you have a problem, you can gradually raise the relevant parameters, one by one, until the problem is solved. This way you impose no additional features that you don't need, that could make your triggers function poorly.
        Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Working...
        X