Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Kick Trigger Not always working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick Trigger Not always working

I have a KD-7 Kick trigger and sometimes when I am drumming the trigger does not always work when I am doing a double kick beat. What will happen is that only one of hits actually triggers and then the second one is just silent.Has Anyone had this problem?

I had the same problem with my KD-7 and the TD-6. This trouble started when I moved the kit into the garage. I figured out (with many helpers) that it was the GFI plug in the garage that was causing the interferience.

It fixed the problem. Check to see if you are plugged into a GFI (The one with the breaker and the test button on the socket) plug, or if there is one even in the room where you are playing. Also, maybe garage door opener ???

Originally posted by Lever:
    I have a KD-7 Kick trigger and sometimes when I am drumming the trigger does not always work when I am doing a double kick beat. What will happen is that only one of hits actually triggers and then the second one is just silent.Has Anyone had this problem?
    TD-6, TD-8, CC101,102, Zenbals, Yamaha DD50, '72 Gremlin, mirror crystal.

Comment

Try lowering the retrigger cancel, threshold, or mask time.

Comment

Working...
      X