Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Any more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any more?

Well I'm ready to expand. But not by much, say, one trigger. I haven't added any electronic pieces, just what came in the V-Pro box. There's 3 inputs left on the back of my TD-10, Footswitch, Aux 1, and Aux 2. Are all 3 of those inputs, or punch-ins, or what? I just want to expand by one trigger, so I'm thinking I plug it into an aux input left, or something like that. Can anybody answer this? Thanks.

- Andy
    The best damn kid in the record industry. Maybe.

Andy, Andy, Andy.... Either you don't have a manual or you are alergic to them. Chapter 9 explains about the footswitch. It is not a pad input.

Aux 1 & 2 are for pads. If you get a piezo/fsr pad, you get dual trigger functionality. You will not get EQ and compression functions with the aux's. If you select V-sounds (snares, toms, kick) you will only get pitch and decay - no v-edit (shell type, depth, strainer, etc). You also need to plug into the correct input for that V-edit capability.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Thanks. I actually lost my manual, but messing with it, I pretty much figured most everything else out. Thanks a lot dude.

- andy

Comment

Originally posted by Algee:
        Thanks. I actually lost my manual, but messing with it, I pretty much figured most everything else out. Thanks a lot dude.

- andy
        I'm not picking on Andy here so don't take it personally, Andy! Lots of folks post that they lost their manuals. Perhaps I am still fired up over Marc's moronic posting over in the General forum... But...

HOW THE HELL DO YOU LOOSE A MANUAL FOR A $3,800 USD PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!!?!?!!?!?!!!

I have had my V's for nearly a year and a half and my manual(s) are all in my gig bag. Seriously - I don't understand it. Do you loose your car keys as soon as you buy a car? I mean, come on, I still have my owners manual for my Pearl kit I bought in 1985.

Wow. PLEASE help me understand.

- Hans
        - Hans

Comment

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Well, I'll tell you how i lost them. or let me rephrase that, i misplaced it. i knew it was in my house. i actually fould it just before going to bed. does that answer it?

Comment

Working...
            X