Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any more?

Well I'm ready to expand. But not by much, say, one trigger. I haven't added any electronic pieces, just what came in the V-Pro box. There's 3 inputs left on the back of my TD-10, Footswitch, Aux 1, and Aux 2. Are all 3 of those inputs, or punch-ins, or what? I just want to expand by one trigger, so I'm thinking I plug it into an aux input left, or something like that. Can anybody answer this? Thanks.

- Andy
    The best damn kid in the record industry. Maybe.

Andy, Andy, Andy.... Either you don't have a manual or you are alergic to them. Chapter 9 explains about the footswitch. It is not a pad input.

Aux 1 & 2 are for pads. If you get a piezo/fsr pad, you get dual trigger functionality. You will not get EQ and compression functions with the aux's. If you select V-sounds (snares, toms, kick) you will only get pitch and decay - no v-edit (shell type, depth, strainer, etc). You also need to plug into the correct input for that V-edit capability.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Thanks. I actually lost my manual, but messing with it, I pretty much figured most everything else out. Thanks a lot dude.

- andy

Comment

Originally posted by Algee:
        Thanks. I actually lost my manual, but messing with it, I pretty much figured most everything else out. Thanks a lot dude.

- andy
        I'm not picking on Andy here so don't take it personally, Andy! Lots of folks post that they lost their manuals. Perhaps I am still fired up over Marc's moronic posting over in the General forum... But...

HOW THE HELL DO YOU LOOSE A MANUAL FOR A $3,800 USD PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!!?!?!!?!?!!!

I have had my V's for nearly a year and a half and my manual(s) are all in my gig bag. Seriously - I don't understand it. Do you loose your car keys as soon as you buy a car? I mean, come on, I still have my owners manual for my Pearl kit I bought in 1985.

Wow. PLEASE help me understand.

- Hans
        - Hans

Comment

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Well, I'll tell you how i lost them. or let me rephrase that, i misplaced it. i knew it was in my house. i actually fould it just before going to bed. does that answer it?

Comment

Working...
            X