Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding Drums To TD -10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Drums To TD -10

I just bought the v session kit. I want to add more drums to it than it has outputs for. What do I need to do to expand the number of drums I can Attach? If a splitter is what I need, then can I program 2 separate sounds for the 2 drums per output? Also Have the same question for the cymbals. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Dhall, welcome aboard.

Now just turn around and run.... RUN!!!!!

DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!
    Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Sorry about that. There is just a fairly good chance that you may get flamed for asking such a question.

The process of splitting inputs is long and involved and requires an excellent knowledge of the workings of the modules. Generally it is not a good idea to go charging into (what we call) 'Shacking' and 'Holy Grailing' if you are only new to the TD-x (insert whatever module here).

Feefer is currently putting together a handbook on the afore mentioned processes however it's hardcopy may not be available for a while. Conducting a search on 'Shack' and 'Grail' will probably confuse you more than enlighten you.

It is possible to do it, but for the time being, I would let it be. If you want to read every topic on 'Shack' and 'Grail' (and there are hundreds of them) then you may have a starting place.

This is all assuming that you are not a troll!

Luck
      Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Death to the troll
        :rolleyes:

Comment

lol!
          -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

Working...
          X