Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-6 triggering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Wade
    replied
    I have both the TD-6 and the TD-8 and although the TD-6 triggers very well, I wouldn't say it was any "better" or "worse" than the TD-8......

Leave a comment:

• jrcel
    replied
    There is some eroneous info regarding the Kat trigger interface at the Hart site so I'd take it with a grain of salt. They also say that the DTX interface is based on Kat's design whch is also false, it's based on the DTS70 interface.

Leave a comment:

• dr. kildrum
    Guest replied
    It seems to, but it is such a subtle nuance that it may just be my imagination. If someone measured it with the right equipment they could tell and I wouldn't be surprised. But even if it is, it is not a significant enough difference to really feel strongly about, just a nice bonus. It IS however, noticeably quieter than my TD-10ex.

Leave a comment:

• DougM
    started a topic TD-6 triggering

TD-6 triggering

I just finished reading a brief review of various popular e-drum modules over at the Hart Dynamics web site. For the TD-6 they contend that it "triggers smoother and faster than the TD8 and TD10."

For those of you who have had experience with the TD-6 and either the TD-8 or TD-10, I'm curious if you've noticed a better response from the TD-6?

Doug
Working...
X