Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland Keyboard Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland Keyboard Forum?

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've had a problem with a click bleeding through, when I have a Roland XP80 keyboard click out just plugged into my 'mix in'. A while ago someone responded to my dilema with the following advice:

"We have a midi cable going from the keyboard OUT to the TD10 IN. This sends my TD10 a midi clock signal. The clock signal tells the metronome inside the TD10 when to click, and at the correct tempo.
    I set the clock on the TD10 to EXTERNAL, which gives the keyboard control over
    the metronome timing."

I want to give this a try, but I don't know how to tell the keyboard player how to program his keyboard to send a "midi clock signal". I'm hoping that someone here might either be so musical that they know how to do it, or at least point me to a forum where I can pose the question. Either way, I would really appreciate some help!

Thanks

Chris

Try over here ...

http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/for...100&LastLogin=

Comment

Working...
    X