Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-8 sounds and outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudi-mint
    replied
    Originally posted by MacDrumster:
    are you limited to isolating 4 tracks with the TD-8, and if so, would you separate bass, snare, toms and put the high hat and cymbals on the same track or is there a better way?

Yes you are limited to 4 outs on the td 8, and you can only use the onboard efx on the master outs. A lot of people turn off the on board efx and use out-board stuff. szvook is very knowledgible in this area. I seperate my outs the way you described above. I send them to a carvin mixer, and bbe, eq, efx, and then to the main board.

Kurt

Leave a comment:

• MacDrumster
    replied
    The first part of this question has just been answered by Dr. Kildrum on another thread so I really only need to know about the number of tracks that are possible and the best way to set this up.

Leave a comment:

• rentadrummer
    started a topic TD-8 sounds and outs

TD-8 sounds and outs

I'm just learning to use the features on a TD-10 and now I'm going into a studio that's geting a TD-8, which I haven't used before. Just wondered if the two units have similar sound capabilities and editing features? Also, are you limited to isolating 4 tracks with the TD-8, and if so, would you separate bass, snare, toms and put the high hat and cymbals on the same track or is there a better way?
Working...
X