Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extended Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Module

Can anyone recomene a good sounding (cheapass) second module to use along with the td-10?
    -FC

The answer is simple but not wrong: the TD-6.
    TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Wade:
      The answer is simple but not wrong: the TD-6.
      Ditto.

Comment

Hey, dr. kildrum:

Did you get your TD-6 yet? If so, what do you think?
        TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Wade:
          Hey, dr. kildrum:
          Did you get your TD-6 yet? If so, what do you think?
          Mick,
          Yes. Great piece of gear for the $. I'm in the process of working out the additional pads and configuration that I will eventually have, and will be ordering the rest of the pads and cymbals soon. For now, I have hooked some of my existing pads to it, just to explore it a little (I never had a TD-8, some really good sounds though). I'm kind of inventorying the sounds before deciding which module I will use to trigger what, (and finally what additional pads I will need once I decide that). The result will be about 20 triggers, some dual zone, some positional sensing, etc., as well as a dual zone pad or pedals for kit chain increments up and down. I'm still a long way away, but I have a pretty good idea of what I will eventually have.

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Working...
          X