Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

New Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Help

I just got my V-Concert set yesterday,<G>
    I have it up and running but I can't seem to get the rim triggers to work on the PD120's
    used for tom 3&4 I used set up and changed them in bank 1 to 12A. Thanks.
    If this is not the place to post such a msg. please direct me.
    Thanks again Mick

------------------
    Mick
    Mick
    V-Pro Concert (purple)
    TD-10 (not expanded)yet

Only the snare output uses the dual trigger capability of the PD-120. It is in the manual. EVERONE BE NICE!!!!!!! Positional sensing will work on all the toms though.

------------------
    Ted H.
    www.tocsinrocks.com
    Ted H.

Comment

Actually, the V-Concert does not come with a TDW-1, so unless you bought one in addition to the set you will not get positional sensing on the toms.

Comment

OOPS, my bad you do need the TDW-1 for positional on the toms. I forget everyone doesn't have one.

------------------
        Ted H.
        www.tocsinrocks.com
        Ted H.

Comment

Hi, Mick. Welcome aboard.

I can't believe that there are now (by my count) four members named Mick here!....
          TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Thank you's I read that but I was hoping I missed something or read it wrong, it makes me think why did'nt I just get the white ones with the PD100's. I love the way they sound but my double set of vintage Rodgers miked sound good also, once I get the bugs worked out it will be OK, I have a gig Fri. and am going to use the V-Pro's Im a little worred,but I have to play them out sometime might as well do it now. Im sure I'll have lots of questions thanks for the help.
            Mick
            Mick
            V-Pro Concert (purple)
            TD-10 (not expanded)yet

Comment

Working...
            X