Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Help

I just got my V-Concert set yesterday,<G>
    I have it up and running but I can't seem to get the rim triggers to work on the PD120's
    used for tom 3&4 I used set up and changed them in bank 1 to 12A. Thanks.
    If this is not the place to post such a msg. please direct me.
    Thanks again Mick

------------------
    Mick
    Mick
    V-Pro Concert (purple)
    TD-10 (not expanded)yet

Only the snare output uses the dual trigger capability of the PD-120. It is in the manual. EVERONE BE NICE!!!!!!! Positional sensing will work on all the toms though.

------------------
    Ted H.
    www.tocsinrocks.com
    Ted H.

Comment

Actually, the V-Concert does not come with a TDW-1, so unless you bought one in addition to the set you will not get positional sensing on the toms.

Comment

OOPS, my bad you do need the TDW-1 for positional on the toms. I forget everyone doesn't have one.

------------------
        Ted H.
        www.tocsinrocks.com
        Ted H.

Comment

Hi, Mick. Welcome aboard.

I can't believe that there are now (by my count) four members named Mick here!....
          TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Thank you's I read that but I was hoping I missed something or read it wrong, it makes me think why did'nt I just get the white ones with the PD100's. I love the way they sound but my double set of vintage Rodgers miked sound good also, once I get the bugs worked out it will be OK, I have a gig Fri. and am going to use the V-Pro's Im a little worred,but I have to play them out sometime might as well do it now. Im sure I'll have lots of questions thanks for the help.
            Mick
            Mick
            V-Pro Concert (purple)
            TD-10 (not expanded)yet

Comment

Working...
            X