Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

E Drum Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Drum Virgin

I'm lookin at purchasing a set of v's, but spend some of my drummin time playin along to tracks etc. How does this work with V's? I'm assuming u cant hear the track and the v's thru ur headphones or am i wrong. Any help much appreciated.

With the TD-8 & TD-10 ( I assume also with the TD-6) - there is a 'mix in' input and volume control. This allows you to run a line out of your CD player, into your V's and mix the CD with your drumming.

This works really well and is a very useful practice feature . . I tend to do this a lot when learning covers. You can crank both the CD and the drums up, play loud (if so desired), but still have the mix (stereo incedentally!)right for the context of the song.

As I'm sure you'll have read - there are some really knowledgeable guys around here who will (eventually) answer any questions you have with regard to V-drums.

If you're quite new to the idea of V's it would be a good idea (very useful) to use the search function and search for TD-6, TD-8 and TD-10 . . . there are some really good posts which compare the functionality of these beasts. These will give you a great base from which to ask further questions and identify which kit you're after.

Where in the UK are you from Sir?
    Andy
    TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

Comment

Oh . . .and which company are you a director of?

Andy
      TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

Comment

Sunny South Manchester!
        AS for the company director bit i could tell u but then i'd have to kill u. LOL

Comment

Don't forget to check out other brands. There's lots of people who are happy with their V-drums and there's also people who got disappointed and bougth something else like a ddrum4 kit or a Yamaha DTXtreme.

Music was my first love...

Comment

Working...
          X