Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kc 500 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kc 500 Question

I have a kc500 and have hooked up a stereo and CD player to the amp along with my V-customs. If I put the head phones into the amp I can completly quite the music but my drums still come thru the amp. No matter what I try my drums come thru the amp instead of thru the head phones. I have used the switch on the amp to go from head phones to amp but it only works for the music. Help. And Thanks

Greetings, Flying777 -

The "Output Select" only works with Channel 4. Run the music thru the Aux Input of your V-Customs and then run the V-Customs into Channel 4 of the KC-500...
    E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
    A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

I would run the cd player into the mix in of the vcustoms not the aux ports.
      -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

Oops - good catch, drumlogic! That's what I meant to say
        E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
        A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

Working...
        X