Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

kc 500 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kc 500 Question

I have a kc500 and have hooked up a stereo and CD player to the amp along with my V-customs. If I put the head phones into the amp I can completly quite the music but my drums still come thru the amp. No matter what I try my drums come thru the amp instead of thru the head phones. I have used the switch on the amp to go from head phones to amp but it only works for the music. Help. And Thanks

Greetings, Flying777 -

The "Output Select" only works with Channel 4. Run the music thru the Aux Input of your V-Customs and then run the V-Customs into Channel 4 of the KC-500...
    E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
    A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

I would run the cd player into the mix in of the vcustoms not the aux ports.
      -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

Oops - good catch, drumlogic! That's what I meant to say
        E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
        A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

Working...
        X