Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kats 63
    replied
    I thought there was software called MIDIOX That you could use MIDI cables to your sound card and dump the info from the TD-8 into your computer. I am a newbie but I did a search on this topic and it seems guys are using this software.

Maybe it does not work and maybe it only saves your settings and not everything.

Thanks for the replys!

Kats

Leave a comment:

• Electrode
    replied
    Kats 63,

you looking for a serious answer, so here it is. Hook up MIDI cables (TD8's OUT to COMPUTER'S IN), and then set your MIDI sequencer to record. Load up a pattern in the TD8, hit play, and the pattern will be transferred as it plays.

When you have done 'em all, could I have 'em? Either in MIDI, or if you hook up an audio cable from the TD-8 PHONES jack to your computer's LINE-IN, in MP3?

Thanks,
    Ashley.

Hope this clears it all up. Any questions, e-mail me, or post it up here. On second thought...

Leave a comment:

• Steveo the Devo
    replied
    Once you have it figured out let us know! I wouldn't mind downloading a few things to my hard disk (TD10, TD8, TD6, TD7, DMPRO, DTXtreme, XV5080, and anything else I can cram in there) something tells me that I will have to get a larger disk!!
    Don't take us too seriously here. If someone knows the answer - sooner or later they will post it!

Leave a comment:

• Kats 63
    replied
    Obviously that was a stupid question so I will figure it out on my own. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• juggernaut
    replied
    That's pretty impressive. The whole thing fits inside your computer? Do you have to take off the case first? hehe. Dont mind me man.

Leave a comment:

• puttenvr
    replied
    Can you download a TD-8 to your hard disk?

Wow ....

Leave a comment:

• Kats 63
    started a topic TD-8?

TD-8?

I know you can download the TD-8 to your hard disk. Is there any way you can use any of the TD-8 stuff (like all of the sequenced patterns in the TD-10?

Kats
Working...
X