Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

sequencer memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRDRUMS
    replied
    Thanks...I'll try that tempo trick.
    After further analysis, I realized that using the open hi-hat really chews up memory.
    Is there a way to set the hi-hat to be less sensitive, therefore using less memory?

regards...

Leave a comment:

• Electrode
    replied
    Try halving the tempo and therefore recording in double-time.

Or try deleting user patterns you no longer need, or transferring them to PC and the deleting them off the TD-10 (by far the safer option than just deleting, unless you're SURE you won't need the pattern you're deleting).

It seems like you need to do the latter rather than the former, but the former option will help more if you have done the latter first.

If you see what I mean...

Leave a comment:

• GRDRUMS
    started a topic sequencer memory

sequencer memory

While attempting to record a drum chart I was stunned to see that the sequencer ran out of memory by the 24th measure. I realized that each user/pattern was limited to a small amount of memory, but when I tried appending two patterns together the sequencer still was not able to come up with enough memory to do the job. Is the sequencer really that limited, or is there a way to record full length tunes? According to the manual it is possible to go up to 99 measures. I am at a loss my friends!!!
    By the way, I have the TD-10 brain.
    Thanks for any tips...
Working...
X